In connection with the entry into force of the European Parliament’s regulations on May 25, 2018 and Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) – called colloquially and commonly RODO. Association for Development and Promotion “Pro Carpathia” with headquarters in Rzeszów at ul. Rynek 16/1, 35-064 Rzeszów, inform:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Association for Development and Promotion of Podkarpacie Pro Carpathia with headquarters in Rzeszów, Rynek 16/1, 35-064
Rzeszów, NIP 8133343915, tel. 17 852 85 26, www.procarpathia.pl, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Association.
2. Your personal data are processed by the Association only in connection with the implementation statutory tasks with your participation or in connection with statutory requirements.
3. This is done in the following cases:
1. Based on the legitimate interest of the Association in order to:
a. taking actions resulting in the conclusion of any form of cooperation between The State and the Association in connection with the activity conducted by the Association;
b. carry out statutory activities of the Association requiring data submission personal;
c. fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Association;
d. marketing and promotion of the Association’s activities;
e. information and archiving activities;
f. investigation or securing of claims.
2. On the basis of a separate consent, in particular:
a. direct marketing of the Association’s own services;
b. direct marketing of the services of entities cooperating with the Association;
c. other activities of the Association under which this consent is required.
4. Your personal data is processed in paper and electronic form.
5. Your personal data is stored:
a. for the period required for the correct implementation of the task;
b. for the period for which it has been agreed, in the case of timely consent;
c. for the period required by law, in particular regarding the obligation storing accounting documents and archiving documents regarding Association’s activity.
6. The Association, as a rule, does not transfer your personal data to others entities except:
a. public authorities to the extent and for purposes arising from the law;
b. other entities, on the basis of a contract of entrustment, when this transfer is necessary from comments on the implementation of the Association’s activities.
7. The Association, as a rule, does not transfer your personal data to entities from third countries or international organizations.
8. In connection with the processing of personal data by the Association are entitled You have the following rights:
a. the right to access personal data;
b. the right to rectify or supplement personal data;
c. the right to request the deletion of personal data in specific legal provisions cases;
d. the right to demand the restriction of the processing of personal data;
e. the right to withdraw prior consent;
f. the right to transfer data, in cases specified by law;
g. the right to object to data processing;
h. the right to file a complaint in the event of an alleged breach of the GDP.
9. These rights can be implemented by contacting the Association (e-mail: email@example.com). In the event of a breach of security regulations personal data you have the right to file a complaint with the Polish authority supervisory or supervisory body of another Member State of the European Union, appropriate for the place of usual residence or place of work of the person whose data whether or not due to the location of the alleged violation of the GDP.