We cordially invite you to familiarize yourself with the inventory of the Wallachian culture on the Ukrainian side – Інвентарзція-волоська-культура
The study includes, among others:
• general characteristics of the region: cultural landscape, cultural identity,
• the history of the origin and development of the Wallachian culture in the Ukrainian Carpathians – where it came from, how it spread and where it left its traces,
• Wallachian traditions and rituals (holidays and rites, community life, religious features, unique traditions and beliefs),
• description of arts and crafts as a tradition of Wallachian culture,
• traditional musical instruments – history and production methods,
• culinary heritage – unique sheep products and recipes for their preparation,
• the current state and prospects for the development of Wallachian traditions in the Carpathians.
The inventory was created as part of the project “The Wallachian Culture Trail in the Polish-Ukrainian borderland” financed by the Poland-Belarus-Ukraine Cross-border Cooperation Program 2014-2020.